Campaign: ‘Aircraft Tools and Tool Box Giveaway’, Valued at $11,000 will be WON. DRAW DATE IS JULY 28TH, 2pm ET – Live on myATG website and rebroadcast on myATG Facebook page.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
REGISTERING ON-LINE IS REQUIRED TO WIN
MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER and TO WIN
UPTO SIX ENTRIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR EACH PERSON ENTERING BY FOLLOWING PROMPTS ON-LINE
READING AND AGREEIING TO ALL THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OFFICIAL RULES AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at www.myatg.aero/user/register and who are 18 years of age or older, as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the USA and Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of My ATG Aircraft Technologies Group Inc its (herein ATG) affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, sponsors and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ATG as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January 19th 2018 and ending July 27th 2018 at 2pm EDT. All online entries must be received by July 27th 2018 at 2pm EDT.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by registering online with registration provided at www.myATG.aero. The entry must fill all items shown, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Additional entries are added by filling out additional items on the website. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ATG. You may enter by registering to site and this registration of your name and user is allowed only once. You must provide the information requested and be able to prove your name with government provided ID. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple names, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules, only name registered must match government provided ID, like a driver license or a passport. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ATG.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Snap-On tool box, Model KRA2411PBO or equivalent (may not be exactly as shown in ads) and approximately $6,000 in aircraft tools, combined to a total value of $11,000(USD). The specifics of the prize shall be agreed to by ATG as the giveaway is for aircraft tools. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ATG’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ATG to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
All funds for prizes is held in trust by ATG corporate lawyers with details available upon request by sending a self addressed stamped envelope to ATG, 222 3121 Hill Rd., Lake Country, BC, V4V 1G1
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing, from all entries made, at a public drawing in front of a live audience and streaming live over the internet, under the supervision of ATG. Winner will be notified by email and by phone call within five (5) days following selection of Winner. ATG shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return an email or phone call, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ATG‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By registering on our website and adding additional entries is verifying YOU have read, understand and agree that ATG, anyone acting on behalf of ATG, and ATG’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Rights to Terminate: ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ATG’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ATG may fairly select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ATG. In this case, a draw for the Prizes would be made immediately and winner announced to all entries by email. ATG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ATG has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ATG reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ATG and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA and Canada; British Columbia for Canadian participants and Washington state for the US participants, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kelowna, BC or Seattle, WA, having respective jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. This giveaway is void where prohibited.
13. To Collect your Prize: Winners must send a fax or a clear scan of your government issued identification (ie, a drivers license, birth certificate, gov. medical card or passport), along with a declaration of your identity from a registered Public Notary, in order for the Prize to be shipped to you. Upon receipt of prize, be able to produce that same government issued identification for delivery confirmation.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope anytime to: ATG, 222 3121 Hill Rd., Lake Country, BC, V4V 1G1. Requests for the winner’s part must be received after draw date and no later than August 31st, 2018
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ATG, 222 3121 Hill Rd., Lake Country, BC, V4V 1G1
16. Facebook and Linked-In: The Campaign hosted by ATG is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Linked In.